Beginning Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, Spinning and Needle Felting lessons are available by appointment during our business hours and cost $20. Please Call or Email us for scheduling and additional details. We enjoy all the fiber arts and want you to enjoy them as well so classes are designed for people of all skill levels unless specified otherwise.
- Project Class – $10 *No project class during February*
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Get help with your project. Please call to reserve a spot.
Knitter’s Roundtable – $10 *No Roundtable February 19*
- Wednesdays from 10:30am to 2:00pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Knit Night – Free
- Thursdays from 4-6pm. Social knitting/crochet/weaving/spinning time!
- Knitter’s Roundtable – $10 *No Roundtable February 21*
- Fridays from 10:30am to 2:00pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Scrappy Sock Yarn Club – Free
- Saturday, February 15 at 3pm. Have lots of scrap sock yarn and don’t know what to do with it? Bring your stash to plan a project, add, and trade colors and get rid of that pile!
- Rigid Heddle Weaving Workshop – $125
- February 19 and 20 from 10:30am to 4:00pm. This two day workshop is a great intro into everything you need to know about weaving on a rigid heddle loom! Includes instruction, materials, and credit toward optional loom purchase
- Beginning Socks on Magic Loop – $45
- Tuesday, March 3 at 10:30am. Includes yarn, pattern, and instruction
Please call or stop by the shop to sign up for classes and check on availability. Our weaving workshops usually fill up as soon as they are announced – if you and a friend want to take a workshop, please call/email us and we will be happy to set something up to suit your schedule!