Beginning Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, Spinning and Needle Felting lessons are available by appointment during our business hours and cost $20. Please Call or Email us for scheduling and additional details. We enjoy all the fiber arts and want you to enjoy them as well so classes are designed for people of all skill levels unless specified otherwise.
- Finish-It Clinic – Free
- Mondays from 3-4pm. Join us for help and encouragement as you finish your WIPs
- Project Class – $10 *no class January 29-February 26*
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Get help with your project. Please call to reserve a spot.
Knitter’s Roundtable for Intermediate and Advanced Knitters – $10
- Wednesdays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Knit Night – Free
- Thursdays from 4-6pm. Social knitting/crochet/weaving/spinning time!
- Knitter’s Roundtable for Beginner and Intermediate Knitters – $10
- Fridays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Beginning Crochet – $10
- Saturday, January 12 at 11am. Perfect for those who need a review on how to get started crocheting and those who have never held a hook before! Includes instruction and materials.
- Pom Pom Workshop – Free
- Tuesday, January 15 at 11am. Learn how to make fabulous pom-poms! Notions provided, please bring your own yarn (this is a great chance to use up scraps!)
Briochealicious – Free with yarn purchase
- Thursday, January 17, February 7, and February 21 at 2pm. Learn how to knit two color brioche while making this fun shawl by Andrea Mowry. This is a great KAL for anyone who has never done brioche or just needs a review. You’ll need 790yds of your main color, and 90yds, 115yds and 175yds of your contrast colors (this is a great chance to stashbust sock yarn scraps!)
- Beginning Crochet – $10
Saturday, January 19 at 11am. Perfect for those who need a review on how to get started crocheting and those who have never held a hook before! Includes instruction and materials.
- Tuesdays with Charles – $10 per class + materials
- Tuesday, January 22 and 29, and February 5 and 12 from 1-4pm. Join Charles for a four-week KAL making his Hallgrim Hat, featuring a traveling twisted one stitch cable and tubular cast on. Includes instruction and pattern. There is homework before this class – please contact the shop for more information!
- Rigid Heddle Weaving Workshop – $125
- January 24 and 26 from 10:30am to 4:30pm. This two day workshop is a great intro into everything you need to know about weaving on a rigid heddle loom! Includes instruction, materials, and credit toward optional loom purchase
Beginning Socks on Magic Loop – $45
- Tuesday, February 5 at 10:30am. Includes yarn, pattern, and instruction
Please call or stop by the shop to sign up for classes and check on availability. Our weaving workshops usually fill up as soon as they are announced – if you and a friend want to take a workshop, please call/email us and we will be happy to set something up to suit your schedule!