Beginning Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, Spinning and Needle Felting lessons are available by appointment during our business hours and cost $20. Please Call or Email us for scheduling and additional details. We enjoy all the fiber arts and want you to enjoy them as well so classes are designed for people of all skill levels unless specified otherwise.
- Project Class – $10 *No Project Class December 24 or 31*
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Get help with your project. Please call to reserve a spot.
Knitter’s Roundtable – $10 *No Roundtable December 25 or January 1*
- Wednesdays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Knit Night – Free
- Thursdays from 4-6pm. Social knitting/crochet/weaving/spinning time!
- Knitter’s Roundtable – $10 *No Roundtable December 27*
- Fridays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Cabled Cowl – $50
- Saturday, December 14 at 2pm. Great for advanced beginner knitters who haven’t tackled cables yet! Includes yarn, pattern, and instruction.
- Fixing Common Knitting Mistakes – $15
- Monday, December 16 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. In this class we’ll cover 5 common knitting mistakes and what to do when you find them! Includes instruction and materials
Beginning Socks on Magic Loop – $45
- Tuesday, January 7 at 10:30am. Includes yarn, pattern, and instruction
Please call or stop by the shop to sign up for classes and check on availability. Our weaving workshops usually fill up as soon as they are announced – if you and a friend want to take a workshop, please call/email us and we will be happy to set something up to suit your schedule!