Beginning Knitting, Crochet, Weaving, Spinning and Needle Felting lessons are available by appointment during our business hours and cost $20. Please Call or Email us for scheduling and additional details. We enjoy all the fiber arts and want you to enjoy them as well so classes are designed for people of all skill levels unless specified otherwise.
Regularly Scheduled Classes and Events:
- Project Class – $10
- Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm. Get help with your project. Please call to reserve a spot.
Knitter’s Roundtable – $10
- Wednesdays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Knit Night – Free
- Thursdays from 4-6pm. Social knitting/crochet/weaving/spinning time!
- Knitter’s Roundtable – $10 *No Rountable on October 25*
- Fridays from 10:30am to 2:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support.
- Magical Thinking Knit-a-Long – Free
- Monday, October 7 from 3pm to 4pm. Join us for the final week of knitting fun with this KAL featuring a pattern by Casapinka!
- Pom Poms with Charles – $10
- Tuesday, October 8 from 2pm to 3pm. Join Charles as he teaches how to make fabulous pompoms that will be perfect for topping hats or whatever else you can dream up! Class participants will need to bring worsted weight yarn – this is a great way to use scraps!- and pompom makers if they have them (we will also have some available to use).
- 6 Week Beginning Knitting Course – $120
- Monday, October 21 at 1pm. Week 1 of a 6 week intro into knitting course! Class starts Monday, October 21 and meets weekly through November 25. Includes yarn, needles, instruction book, and 6 weeks of lessons.
Conquering Cables with Charles – $10
- Tuesday, October 22 from 2pm to 4pm. Learn everything you’ve ever needed to know about the ins and outs and twists of cabling! Please note, there is homework that will need to be completed prior to the class.
- Rigid Heddle Weaving Workshop – $125
- October 24 and 26 from 10:30am to 4:00pm. This two day workshop is a great intro into everything you need to know about weaving on a rigid heddle loom! Includes instruction, materials, and credit toward optional loom purchase. Please note, there is a required $50 deposit for this class.
- Ghoulie Felting Workshop – $20
Tuesday, October 29 at 1pm. Learn how to make needle felted monsters, ghosts, and all things Halloween! Includes materials and instruction.
- Beginning Socks on Magic Loop – $45
- Tuesday, November 5 at 10:30am. Includes yarn, pattern, and instruction
- Project Class – $10
Please call or stop by the shop to sign up for classes and check on availability. Our weaving workshops usually fill up as soon as they are announced – if you and a friend want to take a workshop, please call/email us and we will be happy to set something up to suit your schedule!