Modern Argyle Cowl Class
February 25, 2:00-4:00pm
Who doesn’t love anything that has an argyle pattern? Join Karen Stoltz to make this argyle pattern with a modern twist. . She used two contrasting skeins of her Herriot Fine - the softest yarn!
- You need to be able to knit in the round
Skills you will learn:
- Stranded knitting
- Two skeins of Herriot Fine yarn -.Yarn is to be purchased at Silver Threads & Golden Needles.
- Needle size that matches gauge
- Pattern: Modern Argyle Cowl - designer SweaterFreak
- Pattern is free with purchase of yarn.
Cost of class: $25.00
Call 828-349-0515 to add your name to the class registration list.