Knitting, Spinning, and Weaving Groups
- Sit and Spin Group - Free
- Join us every Monday at 11:00 am for spinning. This is a group of spinners who share tips and tricks and connect over a shared love of spinning. We have a few shop wheels available to use, but we recommend bringing your own wheel or drop spindle. This group is not a "how-to-spin" class. but.....if you have never spun before, we would love to teach you!
- Sign up for a one hour lesson ($25.00 an hour), and we'll get you spinning!
- Virginia Murphy will be there to offer her expertise on spinning.
- Pick-A-Project (formerly Knitters Roundtable) Group - $10
- Wednesdays from 10:30am-12:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help from Master Knitter, Carol Martin.
- Rigid Heddle Weaving Group - $10
- Alternating Thursdays from 12:30-3:30pm
Bring your Rigid Heddle loom and weave with Virginia Murphy and others. It is always fun and helpful to work on your craft with other weavers. You can weave on something you already have warped or plan a project with others in the weaving group.
Materials needed: Your RH loom, weaving tools and whatever project you are working on.
- Don’t know how to weave and want to learn? Virginia offers a two-day weaving workshop. Give us a call at 828-349-0515 to set up a time.
- Knit Night - Free!
- Thursdays from 3:30-5:30pm (these are our winter hours). This is an open social knitting and crocheting time. Grab your favorite project, a snack to share, and come join us!