To stay up to date on our schedule, like our Facebook page!
We teach first time knitting and crochet lessons by appointment! If you'd like to schedule a lesson, or if there is something you're interested in that isn't on our schedule, give us a call and we'll be happy to set something up for you!
Cost: $25 an hour
Classes can fill up fast! Call us at 828-349-0515 or stop by the shop to sign up for classes and check on availability.
Regularly Scheduled Classes and Events:
- Sit and Spin Group - Free
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 10:30am-12:30pm. A social group sharing tips and tricks, and connecting over a shared love of spinning! We have shop wheels available to use, but we recommend bringing your own wheel/spindle if you have one to make sure there is enough to go around.
- Knitter's Roundtable - $10
- Wednesdays from 10:30am-12:30pm. Bring whatever project you are working on and get help and moral support. Call us at 828-349-0515 to reserve your spot!
- Knit Night
- Thursdays from 4:00pm-6:30pm. Open social knitting/crocheting time. Grab your favorite project, a snack to share, and come join us!
- Ramble by Andrea Mowry
Wednesday, January 12 & 19, 3:00 to 4:30pm
Simple garter stitch stripes, finished with Brioche Herringbone, this 2 week intermediate class will cover color choices and brioche stitch. You will need 2 skeins (330 yards in each of two colors) of sport or DK yarn, knitting needles, and a row counter. $10 for each session covers pattern and instruction.
Learn how to fix five common mistakes in your knitting. Class fee is $25.00 and includes all materials.